Commit to your career: register to start CAA exams
Begin your CAA exam modules
Welcome to the next chapter of your career—this is where it starts. Complete these steps to start the Certified Actuarial Analyst (CAA) qualification. If you simply want to find out more about the qualification before you start, please complete the contact-us form or download the candidate handbook.
For the October 2020 exam session only, we will allow candidates to book the Module 1 exam along with the entry Module 0 exam.
Candidates will not be able to progress with further Modules if they have not completed the Module 0 and/or submitted a candidate registration form regardless of the Module 1 exam result.
Important dates to remember
- Exam entry opening — 8 June
- Exam to be paid by — 12 October
- Exam to be scheduled by — 19 October
- Modules 0-4 examination dates — 26 October – 06 November
- Module 5 date — 28 October
Exam registration process
STEP 1: Your first exam is Module Zero
Module Zero is the first examination for your CAA qualification, unless you already have an exam pass or an exemption.
Once you're registered you'll be sent your unique ARN identifier number. If you've not received your ARN within 24 hours please contact email@example.com
What if I have an exam pass?
- STEP A: You need to complete the candidate registration forms below (once registration for the next exam period opens) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post.
- STEP B: Include administrative fees.
- STEP C: The administrative team will process the full application and take payment.
- STEP D: The administrative team will notify you of your Actuarial Reference Number (ARN) and provide instructions for booking future exams.
STEP 2: Registering for Modules 1 to 5
If you want to register for Modules 1-5 and you already have your Actuarial Reference Number (ARN), please click here to book and pay for further modules. Please note that you must have completed and passed Modules 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 before booking Module 5.
|CAA exam entry form Module 0 (GBP)||CAA exam entry form Module 0 (USD)|
|CAA exam entry form Modules 1–4 (GBP)||CAA exam entry form Modules 1–4 (USD)|
|CAA exam entry form Module 5 (GBP)||CAA exam entry form Module 5 (USD)|
STEP 3: Access your study resources
The Online Professional Awareness Test (OPAT) is currently available to book.
Although the OPAT can usually be taken all year round, from 26 November the OPAT examinations will be transitioning to a new platform and will be unavailable during December 2020.
You can still book OPAT but will not be able to sit the examination until after 4 January 2021.
Your work-based skills requirement can still be submitted at any time.
Register for your first learning module here